Dogs are very welcome on our campsite. However, out of consideration for other guests, listed dogs and dangerous dogs are not permitted on the campsite in accordance with the NRW Dog Ordinance. Furthermore, a maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per booking.
If you would like to spend your holiday with your dog, we ask you to familiarise yourself with the following rules:
- The dog should have camping experience.
- Dogs must not disturb other guests.
- The dog must be kept on the entire campsite site in such a way that it does not interfere with the holiday enjoyment of other camping guests or dogs through persistent barking, growling, howling or disruptive behaviour.
- Always keep your dog on a lead on the campsite. Also keep your dog on a lead on the pitch or campsite.
- Dogs are not allowed in the camping shop, sanitary facilities, playgrounds and sports facilities.
- Please use the fenced-in dog meadow and the dog walking routes marked on the map. Dogs must be walked outside the campsite, not on the pitches, tent meadows or the rest of the campsite grounds.
- There is a dog shower at the back of the sanitary building near the market square.
- Please remember to always have a dog waste bag with you. There is a dog station opposite the shop. There is another station on the dog meadow.
- A dog is a dog, whether small or large, cute, sweet or harmless! Please bear in mind that some guests are simply afraid of dogs.
- Please be aware that it is not possible to stay on our campsite if you do not comply with our rules.